Regent Luxury Ships:
Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Navigator
Seven Seas Voyager
Luxury Cruise Destinations:
Regent Port Departures
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Callao /Lima, Peru
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dover, England
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Hong Kong, China
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Los Angeles, California
- Madeira (Funchal), Portugal
- Manaus, Brazil
- Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Mumbai (Bombay), India
- Osaka, Japan
- Papeete, French Polynesia
- Piraeus (Athens), Greece
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- San Francisco, California
- Seward, Alaska
- Shanghai, China
- Singapore, Singapore
- Southampton, England
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Sydney, Australia
- Ushuaia, Argentina
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Venice, Italy
Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
Luxury Cruises - Regent Cruise Deals
Regent Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner Sailing Dates:
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
is proud to introduce the world's first all-suite, all-balconied ship, the m/s Seven Seas Mariner. For the first time on any ship, every single guest will be treated to an unprecedented level of expansive personal luxury.
The Seven Seas Mariner caters to only 700 guests, making her one of the most spacious cruise ships in the world. She offers the luxury of single, open-seating dining in four distinctive restaurants featuring the finest cuisine afloat. In fact, chefs of the famed Cordon Bleu of Paris, the most prestigious culinary authority in the world, assist in the direction of one of the Mariner's restaurants. And in the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas, the Mariner provides the highest level of personal service, with a staff to guest ratio of 1:1.6.
At Seven Seas Mariner, complimentary pouring wines at dinner, complimentary in-suite bar set-up and a no-tipping policy are just a few of the inclusive Regent Seven Seas Cruises features which further differentiate the Mariner from the usual cruise offerings. A sparkling entertainment program with celebrity guest appearances, a computer equipped Internet Cafe, bridge instruction, dance hosts, a state-of-the-art Judith Jackson Spa and an exclusive new Cordon Bleu Classe Culinaire workshop at sea provide an extraordinary breadth of activities and entertainments for guests. And in port, Regent Seven Seas Cruises' talent for providing outstanding destination experiences - coupled with an extensive on-board lecture and enrichment program - will continue to attract and satisfy the most discriminating and widely-traveled guests.
For those who enjoy world cruising and long voyages, the Mariner offers an opportunity to step up to an unprecedented degree of luxury and personal service never before available on a ship of this range. Those who have cruised on more intimate ships will be delighted to discover that the Mariner preserves the personal touch while offering a wider variety of facilities, activities and cruising range than is available aboard smaller ships. Discriminating travelers, no matter what their needs, will find that the luxurious Seven Seas Mariner will satisfy their most demanding requirements. The all-suite, all-balconied Mariner Ship signals a new Age of Enlightenment in cruising, and the only class is Superb!
Seven Seas Mariner Facts
Date Launched: 03/22/2001
Registry:Wallis & Futuna
Gross Tons: 50000.0
Length (ft.): 709
Beam (ft.): 93
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 1
Dress Code: Traditional
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: Included in cruise fare.
Outdoor Pools: 1
Indoor Pools: 0
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: No
Self-service Laundry: Yes
Outside Doubles: 0
Inside Doubles: 0
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 200%
Verandah Cabins: 0
There are so many activities to keep you occupied on this luxury vessel or just sit back relax & do nothing.
- Exclusive Judith Jackson Spa - massage, steam room, sauna facilities, etc.
- Fitness Center featuring the latest gym equipment
- Aerobics Room with spectacular views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Jogging track, golf cages, shuffleboard & paddle tennis
- Outdoor swimming pool & three whirlpools.
- Card Room & Conference Room
- Library of books, videos & magazines
- High Tea every afternoon in the Observation Lounge with a wrap-around view
- A computer equipped Internet Cafe - Club.com
- Bridge Instructions
- Dance Hosts
- An exclusive new Cordon Bleu Classe Culinaire workshop at sea
- Boutiques with an enticing selection of resort wear, evening clothing, jewelry, etc.
- Photo Shop
- Tour Office - to book future cruises
On each voyage, a guest lecturer drawn from the highest ranks of the Diplomatic Service, leading universities or museums presents informal talks or slide shows about the unique places you'll be visiting. Learn about the Incas of Peru on a South America cruise, for example, or a lecture on Renaissance Florence on a voyage around Italy.
Guests who prefer to take a cyberpath to enlightenment will find 14 computers in the Club.com, 3 computers in the Internet Caf?, and 2 color and 3 laser printers, all available for a nominal charge. Free computer classes include Introduction to E-mail and Advanced Word Processing and Digital Photography may also be available. Or if bridge is your game, a certified Master Bridge instructor can teach you the fine art of contract or duplicate bridge in the card room.
Our exclusive Le Cordon Bleu Class Culinaire is available on select sailings, a hands-on experience taught by chefs trained in the Le Cordon Bleu method of classic French cooking. There is a charge of $395 per guest for this exclusive course.
Deck 12 is devoted to sports with golf cages, shuffleboard, paddle tennis and a full-circle jogging track. One flight down, the teak pool deck, one of the most expansive at sea, includes a large heated pool, three whirlpools, table tennis, and a Pool Bar and Grill.
The ship features four restaurants plus an outdoor Grill. You have the option of dining when, where, & with whom you choose in all restaurants.
- The Compass Rose is the Mariner's largest & most elegant restaurant. Tables gleam with polished silver & fine china. Guests dine on creations from exotic to traditional favorites
- Latitudes is the smallest restaurant, but most creative restaurant. This reservations-only hideaway features special cosmopolitan cuisine in an intimate setting
- La Veranda is a tempting little bistro serving Mediterranean fare. The atmosphere is casually elegant. During the day, La Veranda also serves buffet breakfasts & luncheon
- Signatures offers a marvelous mixture of culinary delights, created & operated by chefs of the Cordon Bleu of Paris. The ambience is classically & elegantly French
The Seven Seas Mariner's excellent onboard entertainment program includes cabaret-style acts as well as production shows.
- The Constellation Theater brings you dazzling presentations of musical theatrics that take on an exciting ride through Broadway, Big Band & contemporary hits
- The Casino offers a wide choice of games, ranging from slots, video poker, roulette, craps & blackjack
- The Stars Nightclub plays your favorite dance tunes as you take a spin on the dancefloor
- The Connoisseur Club invites you to relax in a leather armchair with a martini & a cigar
- The Observation Lounge, high above the ship, where you can take High Tea with scrumptious fresh-baked scones & clotted cream, or just take in the eye-filling views
- The Horizon Lounge is an ideal setting to raise a glass before dinner or stop by the pianobar for dancing under a canopy of stars
- Daytime guest lectures will entertain & add immeasurably to the cruise experience.
What's Included In The Price Of A Cruise?
There are cruise vacations to suit every budget, from the cost-conscious to the most luxurious. Even more important, a cruise offers the best travel value for your money, because almost everything is included in the upfront price. Your fare includes:
Regent Seven Seas cruise fares include all onboard gratuities; complimentary beverages including select wines and spirits served throughout the ship; complimentary 24-hour room service menu; complimentary in-suite dining including selections from the main dining room during dinner hours; in-suite refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water; Butler service in Category B suites and above; in-suite bar setup in Butler suites; choice of multiple open-seating dining venues; iPod' music system in all Butler suites (Bose', speakers in top three suite categories); WiFi hotspots; in-suite movie channels and DVDs; 1:1.6 crew per guest ratio - among the highest at sea; spacious, all oceanview suites and staterooms, most with balconies; space ratios from 60 to 71.5 - among the highest at sea; and self-service launderettes (excluding Paul Gauguin and Explorer II).